|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Angular Field of View||7.5 degrees|
|Linear Field of View||131 m at 1000 m|
|Exit Pupil||5.25 mm|
You know what they say about people who assume you can’t get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value-price binocular? They clearly haven’t checked out the Crossfire® HD. Add in the included GlassPakTM binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort – The Crossfire® HD truly is a rare find.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Fogproof
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth