|Reticle Focal Plane||Second (SFP)|
|Max Windage Adjustment||45 MOA, 55 MOA|
|Eye Relief||9.96 cm|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||52 mm|
|Field of View||2.11 - 0.57 m / 100 m|
|Parallax Setting||18 m to infinity|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/8 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||55 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||10 MOA|
Specifically designed for long-range, F-class, and other competition shooters. The 4x optical zoom, side focus, generous eye relief, and ruggedly constructed single-piece main tube, will ensure you’re ready for your next match.
GOLDEN EAGLE® HD 15-60X52 SCR-1 (MOA) RIFLESCOPE
Competitive shooters require a very specific set of features to stay ahead of the competition, and The Golden Eagle hits the mark (pun intended). The 15-60x magnification, fine reticle, and positive and repeatable tracking are perfect for fine tuning that record shot. Plus, its relatively light weight—29.5 oz.—allows shooters to adhere to strict competition weight limits.
SCR-1 RETICLE (MOA)
The SCR-1 (Simple Crosshair Reticle) is the exact opposite of a “busy” reticle. The only thing that needs your attention is a traditional set of fine crosshairs that subtend 0.016 MOA at 40X.
- Whether you’re interested in Rimfire Bench Rest, Centerfire Bench Rest, NRA High-Power or F-Class competitions, this is the scope for you.
- Apochromatic (APO) objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated lenses deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Waterproof, Fogproof Shockproof
- ASR (Aperture Stop Ring) Broadens the depth of focus
- Optional 10 MOA Windage Turret allows for dialing a full 10 MOA revolution of windage before the scale repeats
- Lens Cloth
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- 35mm ASR (Aperture Stop Ring)
- Extra Windage Turret with alternative laser markings
- Aluminum Objective and Eyepiece Lens Covers
- 3″ Sunshade