|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Eye Relief||9.4 cm|
|Field of View||8.48-1.47 m / 100 m|
|Max Windage Adjustment||10 MRAD|
|Tube Size||34 mm|
|Reticle Focal Plane||First (FFP)|
|Parallax Setting||29 m to infinity|
|Adjustment Graduation||0.1 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||28.5 MRAD|
|Travel per Rotation||10 MRAD|
RAZOR® HD GEN II 4.5-27X56 RIFLESCOPE
The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics. The Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying “finally”. The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34 mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
HORUS™ TREMOR3™ RETICLE
An MRAD-based reticle with an incredible variety of accommodations for bullet drop, wind corrections, spotting and ranging. Designed for long-range precision shooters.
- Apochromatic (APO) objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated lenses deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle
- Glass-etched Reticle allows for intricate reticle design
- Illuminated Reticle
- Waterproof, Fogproof Shockproof
- L-Tec Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- For zeroing purposes, turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes. This scope offers 35 MRAD total elevation adjustment and 20 MRAD total windage adjustment.
- Locking Illumination at preferred setting
- Friction Reduction System Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability. US Patent 7,958,665
- L-Tec Tool
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth