|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Eye Relief||16.5 mm|
|Angular Field of View||6.9 degrees|
|Linear Field of View||120.6 m at 1000 m|
|Close Focus||1.83 m|
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm|
|Interpupillary Distance||55-75 mm|
RAZOR® HD 10X42 ROOF PRISM BINOCULAR
Extreme terrain. Unimaginable conditions. Both test your mettle—and your optics. With a well-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance, the Razor HDs step up and out on other binoculars in their class. Small, light, bright, strong, and packed with the best quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass available today. Nothing else comes close.
- Apochromatic optical system APO combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Cutting edge Plasma Tech application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- True Open Hinge offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk.
- Magnesium Chassis decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case