|Objective Lens Diameter||21mm|
|Field of View||12.7m / 100m|
|Adjustment Graduation||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||250 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||250 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||91 m|
With a redesigned HD optical system that cuts inches and ounces off the original platform, the new Spitfire™ HD Gen II 3x and 5x models are a shooter’s dream come true. Choose your ideal magnification and mounting height, then rely on the BDC-style reticle to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges for quick holdovers at known distances, keeping you locked on target.
This BDC reticle is built to get the most out of the 5.56 cartridge in your AR, providing both rapid target acquisition and the tools for holdovers out to 650 yards.
- HD Optical System Optimized to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding edge to edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Brightness Settings 12 levels
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged Gas purged and o-ring sealed delivering waterproof, fogproof performance.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Compact, Lightweight Design Rugged construction that’s still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
Included in the Box:
- Rubber Lens Covers
- T-10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Multi-Height Mount System – Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Height and Low Mount Height
- Lens Cloth
- CR 2032 battery