|Accuracy||+/- 1 m @ 100 m|
|Max Angle Reading||+/- 87 degrees|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Linear Field of View||104.5 m at 1000 m|
|Angular Field of View||6 degrees|
|Eye Relief||15.5 mm|
Open country or in tall timber, precision and speed mean the difference between filling your freezer and tag soup. The Viper® HD 3000 laser rangefinder gives you the tools to act quickly and confidently, with a 3,000-yard max range and a stunning HD optical system that lets you pinpoint big game faster at distance. Four target modes and two ranging modes mean you get the flexibility to range any shot on any hunt, making the Viper® HD 3000 perfect for the treestand and the mountains.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Red OLED Display Optimized for low light.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on eyepiece.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD CORRECTED SHOOT-TO RANGE The Viper HD 3000 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate
Included in the Box
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Lens Cloth
- Utility Clip
- Hook and Loop Harness Attachment
- 5mm Hex Wrench
- CR123 Battery