|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Reticle Focal Plane||Second (SFP)|
|Field of View||37.7-6.27 m / 100 m|
|Eye Relief||97 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||50 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||160 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||160 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||91 m|
Vortex Viper PST Gen 2, this updated favorite, gives the shooter who wants to have the upper hand in every situation an unfair advantage on both the near and the long distances.Illuminated knobs on the tower for easy access and streamlined design. The reticle provides shooter highly functional, intuitive and detailed pointers but still stylish for an optimal picture. The brightness is adjustable in 10 levels.
VMR-2 RETICLE (MOA)
Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.
- Delivers optimal clarity and brightness from edge-to-edge
- XD lens elements – Premium glass with extra low dispersion
- XR finishing – provides maximum light transmission
- 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum construction
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- ArmorTek lens coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Precision-Glide Erector System ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Premium components in the erector-spring system ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment
- Reticle in Second Focal Plane
- Illuminated Reticle
- Battery CR2032 3V
- Lifetime Warranty