|Eye Relief||8.63 cm|
|Field of View||8.07-1.6 m / 100 m|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Max Windage Adjustment||35 MOA, 70 MOA|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Turret Style||RZR Zero Stop, Tactical, Tactical, RZR Zero Stop|
|Reticle Focal Plane||Second (SFP)|
|Parallax Setting||23 m to infinity|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 МОА|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||70 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||25 MOA|
Vortex Viper PST GEN II 5-25×50 RIFLESCOPE SFP/h2>
Vortex Viper PST Gen 2, this updated favorite, gives the shooter who wants to have the upper hand in every situation an unfair advantage on both the near and the long distances.Illuminated knobs on the tower for easy access and streamlined design. The reticle provides shooter highly functional, intuitive and detailed pointers but still stylish for an optimal picture. The brightness is adjustable in 10 levels.
EBR-4 RETICLE (MOA)
Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- XD lens elements – Premium glass with extra low dispersion
- XR finishing – provides maximum light transmission
- Glass-etched Reticle
- Illuminated Reticle
- 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum construction
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- ArmorTek lens coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Precision-Glide Erector System ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Premium components in the erector-spring system ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment
- Tactical-Style Turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments
- RZR Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range
- 3” Sunshade
- Battery CR2032 3V
- 2 mm hex wrench