|Eye Relief||10.2 cm|
|Field of View||9.18-2.48 m / 100 m|
|Objective Lens Diameter||44 mm|
|Max Windage Adjustment||75 MOA|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Turret Style||CRS Zero Stop, Tactical, Tactical, CRS Zero Stop|
|Reticle Focal Plane||Second (SFP)|
|Parallax Setting||45 m to infinity|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 МОА|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||75 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||12 MOA|
VIPER HST 4-16X44 RIFLESCOPE
Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex’s incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HST (Hunting Shooting Tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
VMR-1 RETICLE (MOA)
This hashmark-based second focal plane reticle is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges.
- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum for strength and rigidity
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Waterproof, Fogproof Shockproof
- ArmorTek lens coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Exposed Tactical-Style Turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments
- CRS Zero Stop aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction
- Precision-Glide Erector System ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Premium components in the erector-spring system ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment
- MAG-View Fiber Optic provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting
- Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations
- Protective lens caps
- 4-inch sunshade
- CRS shims
- Lens cloth